Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Today we continued the Lego EV3 and started AppInventor. Unfortunately when we started AppInventor it was an app Jazmin and I had built before, but it was fun to mess with and change things. With the Legos we started to build a robot that we could program instead of hand generate which would be fun for all of us because it wasn't the funnest thing to have to walk with the robot and give it power. It wasn't easy either. Anyway moving on to the AppInventor. When we started to build the app it seemed really familiar and when I confirmed with Jazmin that this was an app we had done before we changed things a little to suit us, such as color and order of the colors. When we were cut loose to mess with the app on our own Jazmin and I started to listen to YouTube videos on our own using my computer. Then we were told that we needed to do the end of day survey and the blog prompt so here I am, again. Isn't my blog wonderful???

Blog Prompt:
Something that makes me smile is when I listen to new songs from my favorite singers/bands and the song is beautiful.

The most adventurous thing I have ever done was when I went to Houston with the Science magnet and we got to wander around in groups of 2-4 and we didn't have to be always in sight of a teacher. I think. I can't really bring to mind many adventurous things.

No comments:

Post a Comment