Monday, June 15, 2015

So this is my first ever day of YWiC and my first ever blog! How exciting, right? Well this morning we learned what computer science is. We learned a few coding terms too. After lunch we got to start on Lego EV3 and this wonderful blog of mine. The robot we built was a hand generated robot. When we raced we went from last to 2nd so it wasn't a horrible robot. Not much went on today, but I did have fun watching the YouTube videos that were put up, especially when Jazmin's and then my song choices played. Servant of Evil and Angel With A Shotgun, respectively. I love Japanese music and hearing Servant of Evil play in class was really cool even if it isn't by my favorite Japanese artist/Vocaloid, Kaito.


Blog Prompt:
My 10 Favorite Things Are:
  1. My favorite color is Blue
  2. My favorite song is Angel With A Shotgun by The Cab
  3. My favorite movie is Howl's Moving Castle and my favorite TV Show is Fafner
  4. My favorite food is sushi
  5. My favorite restaurant is Aqua Reef
  6. My favorite drink is root beer
  7. My favorite website is Funimation.com
  8. My favorite book is The Shadow Prince
  9. My favorite season is winter
  10. My two favorite animals are the dragon and white tiger

No comments:

Post a Comment