Wednesday, June 24, 2015

On my post today I forgot one thing. Pictures of my LilyPad canvas. I drew one of my favorite characters from the show Hunter x Hunter, Killua Zoldyck. He may look innocent in the picture, but he is an assassin, and really good at it, but he's only 12! 
Original

Rough Draft

Final Copy


For a drawing of mine these came out really well. I still have to code and sew, but other than that it should go smoothly from here.



I think I've forgotten a couple blog prompts so I'll add them here.

6/19/15: One word to describe this week is 'cool'. I really liked working with Lego EV3 and AppInventor.

6/23/15: In three years from now I want to be in college, 1-2 years away from getting my Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science. In five years I want to be finished with college and finding a job that I will love and a place to live. In ten years I want to have a good job that I love and a nice place to live. Not too big, but not too small either.

I believe that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment