Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Today was a dangerous afternoon for Jazmin and I because we started our app, but I will elaborate later. In the morning we were taught on how to program the robot we were building. Jazmin and I eventually decided upon BOBB3E, a robot looking eerily like WALL-E. We were completely fine at this point and it wasn't until later that the danger crept in. After lunch we got to start on our apps and this is where it became dangerous. Jazmin and I decided to do an app that will have a list of English and Japanese bands/artists and when you click on one them you get a list of bands that you may like. So it's a music recommendation app. The danger came in when trying to find more Japanese bands/artists we had to contain squeals if we found a really good band/artist. This is probably not what you were expecting when I said danger, but to us it is danger.

Blog Prompt:
If I could shape shift into any object I would be a giant robot like in the anime Fafner because I would be able to fight and I would get to be right where the action is.

No comments:

Post a Comment